Monday, February 6, 2017

Building and Trust

Fun thing I learned while reading the Book of Mormon:1 Ne 18:2; Nephi was told to build a ship but he was instructed on how to build it in a "manner that was not of man" but was instructed to build it and work the timbers how the Lord told him.  He built a ship that did not look like a ship that others in their time would make because none of them could cross the ocean.  So God gave Nephi a plan for a ship that could cross the ocean to the Americas... something that was not to be made until  thousands of years later ( the historian in me got excited).  It reminded me that God will help us do things that sometimes are not possible with the knowledge or technology of man.  I know that I could not teach about the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ without the help of God!  I am so thankful for the opportunity to learn and grow as a missionary called by the living prophet of God!  I have learned a years worth of things in only one month and I am excited to keep learning!
Love you all!
Sister Karen Duersch
San Jose CA Missionary


No comments:

Post a Comment